We found that lots of people deleted or lost their data like contacts, text messages, photos, videos, and more due to careless deletion, formatting, system breaking down or other reasons. They are troubled in how to get their iPhone data back in an easy and secure way. However, if you met the same problem, this tutorial will send three useful methods for you to recover iPhone lost data on Mac with the help of iPhone Contents Recovery For Mac, which is perfectly supports data recovery from iPhone 6/5S/5C/5/4S/4/3GS, all iPads and iPod touch 4G/5G.
Recover Deleted Data from iPhone 6 on Mac
Three Ways to Recover Deleted or Lost Data from iPhone 6 on Mac
Part 1: Recover iPhone Data from iPhone directly on Mac
Step 1. Run the program and connect your device to the computer
Step 2. Begin scanning your device
Step 3. Preview and retrieve lost data to your Mac
Part 2: Recover iPhone Data from iTunes Backup on Mac
Step 1. Extract your iTunes backup
Step 2. Preview and save data from iTunes backup to your Mac
Part 3: Recover iPhone Data from iCloud Backup on Mac
Step 1. Download and scan your iCloud backup
Step 2. Select files types to download
Step 3. Preview and recover the data you want
How to Recover Lost Contacts on iPhone 6
How to Recover Deleted SMS from iPhone 6
How to Restore Deleted Photos from iPhone 6
How to Restore Lost Call History on iPhone 6
How to Recover iPhone 6 Data without Backups
iPhone Data Recovery - A Powerful & Effective Data Recovery Program Designed for iOS Users. Scan your Device and Extract iTunes Backup Files on Mac
• 8 types of deleted data are able to get back with one click to scan iPhone 6/5S/5C/5/4S/4/3GS, iPod touch 5, iPad 2, The New iPad, iPad with Retina display & iPad mini and more directly.
• Directly retrieve 15 kinds of lost data from iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPod touch 4 and iPad 1.
• Help you restore 14 types of lost data on all iOS devices by extracting iTunes backup files.
• Regain data lost due to various courses, such as accidently deleting, device broken, system crash or update failure, etc.
• Transfer your data from iDevice to PC for backup.